The main measures in the geometry of a bike is the head angle and the bottom bracket height which define the behavior during cornering. Even a half-degree angle or half a centimeter below, the change is huge!
88 Components Offset Bushing Kit allow to reduce the length (eye-to-eye) of the rear shock which leads to reduction of the head angle and the bottom bracket height. This increases stability at high speed and steep sections and improves cornering. Offset Bushings are easy and inexpensive way to achieve the perfect geometry of your bike.
88 Components Offset Bushing Kit last up to 60% longer than standard ones thanks to the Sealed System. Besides durability the Kit improves the suspension performance with its Polymer Bushing and precisely machined and anodized Offset Bushing from polished aluminum. The suspension becomes more responsive at small bumps which ultimately improves the grip. Each part is specially selected for the lowest possible Coefficient of friction.
Expected change depending on the diameter of the bolt (the results are for pair of bushings):
- 6mm diameter ~ 1.5° head angle adjustment
- 8mm diameter ~ 1.0° head angle adjustment
- 10mm diameter ~ 0.5° head angle adjustment
- For direct replacement of metal bushings
- Low Coefficient of friction for better performance
- A single bushing for better rigidity
- High wear resistant
- High load and vibration resistant
- Contamination resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Chemicals (Cleaning products) resistant
- Self lubricating
- Maintenance free
- Material: Polymer and Aluminium
- Polished surface
- Hard Anodized
- Sealed system
- Low weight
- Color: Black
- Length: 22mm, 22.20mm
- Bolt size: 8mm
- Polymer Bushing ID: 12.7mm (1/2″)
- X-Fusion (new)
- Manitou (new)
The kit contains:
Note: The price is for 1 Kit. For the most notable change, we recommend a pair of bushings. If necessary the bushings could be reversed and used to increase the head angle and the bottom bracket height. For producing other sizes, please use the Contact Form.